Welcome to The Threshold Centre!
1. About Us
1.2. If you have any questions about your personal information, please contact us as detailed in paragraph 13.
2. Use of the Website and Content
3. Collection of Information
3.1 When you access the Website via any means, we may collect, store and use certain of your personal information in line with this policy. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or the Content.
3.2 When you make a booking, or if you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
3.3 We may also collect data relating to your visits to the Website that cannot identify you but records your use of our Website and Content.
3.4 We may also collect your computer’s IP address in order to help us tailor the service to your location.
3.5 Finally, we may receive information about you from third parties (such as credit reference agencies) who are legally entitled to disclose that information.
Version 18/5/18 1/5
The Threshold Centre Policy Document
4. Use of Your Information
4.1 By accessing the Website via any means you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored and used by us for any of the following purposes:
(a) to provide, maintain, protect and improve the quality of the Website and the Content we offer, and to protect us and our users;
(b) to fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us;
(c) to allow you to use the full range of features on or via our Website;
(d) to send you email notifications and updates about The Threshold Centre;
(e to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
(f) to contact you occasionally in order to invite you to share your opinions and experiences of The Threshold centre;
5. Storage of Information
5.1 All information is stored on secure servers.
6. Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
6.1 Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
6.2 However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
6.3 If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your information).
6.4 Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Version 18/5/18 2/5
The Threshold Centre Policy Document
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties.
8. Data Retention
8.1 We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
8.2 When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. Your Rights
9.1 You have the following data protection rights:
• In order to access, correct, delete or update your personal information on our systems you can contact us as detailed in paragraph 13 whenever you wish and we will endeavour to reply as soon as possible. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your personal information remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us.
• You may unsubscribe from certain email communications by following the Unsubscribe link in the email communication itself.
• Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact us using the information provided at paragraph 13 below.
Version 18/5/18 3/5